Speak to a Librarian
To speak directly to a librarian contact one of the following:
The library provides a variety of equipment to assist students with their needs:
- Jaws (screen reader) on unnumbered black PC's next to HP printers.
- Kurzweil (screen reader) on unnumbered black PC's next to HP printers.
- Zoomtext (magnification and screen reader) on unnumbered black PC's next to HP printers.
- CCTV Machine for magnification. The machine is next to the printers.
- Infinity Two-Story worktable (adjustable table for single and multiple users). The table is located on the west side of the building near main stack call numbers D-DA (shelving row 23). Please Note: Be careful not to put too much weight on the table.
First Year Seminar Information Literacy Tutorial
Every video featured in the First Year Seminar Information Literacy Tutorial has captions and transcripts in Word format. If you need additional assistance completing the tutorial, please contact your Instructional Design Librarian.