This form is used internally to report incidents that occur at the William H. Hannon Library. Only LMU staff, LMU emergency staff, and the affected individuals may see form details. For additional assistance with campus incidents, contact the LMU Department of Public Safety.
An incident report is required to document any situation that disrupts normal library operations or its patrons. Examples include but are not limited to:
- injury to patron or staff
- illness requiring emergency attention
- theft of patron or staff possession
- harassment of patron or staff
- vandalism of library property
- critical maintenance problem