Printing in the library is available on the first floor in Information Commons @ the Library and on the second and third floor via the copy machines. Printing on the copy machines may be done using walk up computers. Wireless printing can be done using the PrintMe Cloud Service. A OneCard or visitor photocopy card is required and double-sided printing is encouraged.
Cost & Payment
- Black and White: 10 cents per side. Payment must be made with an LMU community printing credit or Flexi-dollars.
- Color: 25 cents per side. Payment must be made with Flexi-dollars.
- LMU faculty, students, and staff receive a $20 credit per year that may be applied to printing in black and white and copy machines.
- LMU alumni and Loyola Law School affiliates may also use their OneCard to pay for printing and photocopying.
- Visitors can purchase a photocopy card and add cash at the VTS machine on the first floor. The machine charges $1 for the card. Visitors with a Visitor Card may add money to that card instead. Visitor cards may be acquired at the circulation desk.
- OneCard Office provides refunds when printing errors occur.
- You can change cash into Flexi-dollars at the AMC/VTS in the first-floor photocopy room, add money online, or go to the OneCard Office in the Von der Ahe Welcome Center.
PrintMe Cloud Service
PrintMe Cloud Service enables wireless printing from any desktop or laptop computer and mobile devices using the PrintMe app.
How to Print Using Printme:
Send files to the PrintMe Cloud from a desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet and receive a release code. Choose from a variety of ways to send files:
Find the PrintMe printer located on the first level of the library in the Information Commons.
Print when you're ready by entering your release code at the printer.
- Select “Print” option on printer touchscreen
- Choose uploading method (PrintMe is PrintMe.Com, USB, Mobile, etc.)
- Slide debit or credit card.
- Enter release code for print job.
- Choose printing options and release print job.