Printing in the library is available on the first floor in Information Commons @ the Library and on the second and third floor via the copy machines. Printing on the copy machines may be done using walk up computers or laptops using wireless printing. A OneCard or visitor photocopy card is required and double-sided printing is encouraged.
Cost & Payment
- Black and White: 10 cents per side. Payment must be made with a LMU community printing credit or Flexi-dollars.
- Color: 25 cents per side. Payment must be made with Flexi-dollars.
- LMU faculty, students and staff receive a $20 credit per year that may be applied to printing in black and white and copy machines.
- LMU alumni and Loyola Law School affiliates may also use their OneCards to pay for printing and photcopying.
- Visitors can purchase a photocopy card and add cash at the VTS machine on the first floor. The machine charges $1 for the card. Visitors with a Visitor Card may add money to that card instead. Visitor cards may be acquired at the circulation desk.
- OneCard Office provides refunds when printing errors occur.
- You can change cash into Flexi-dollars at the VTS (Value Transfer Station) in the first floor photocopy room, add money online, or go to the OneCard Office in the Von der Ahe Welcome Center.