Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
The William H. Hannon Library, its collections and services, are open to the public; however, after 10:00 pm, access to the library requires an LMU OneCard. After 10 p.m., the front doors will lock, and the building is reserved exclusively for the academic use of current students, staff, and faculty of LMU and Loyola Law School in possession of a valid LMU OneCard.
All eligible visitors wishing to use the Information Commons computers should register at the Information Desk @ the Library. Visitors using computers will be asked to log off and leave the building just prior to 10 p.m.
- See the Visitor Computer Access Policy for more information.
Please keep in mind that children under high school age must be accompanied by a guardian or parent. High school students should have proof via school, photo ID. Parents are responsible for ensuring that children adhere to library policies.
Visitors with Additional Privileges
- LMU alumni are eligible for an LMU OneCard, available from the OneCard office, which is required to obtain guest computer access and purchase borrowing privileges.
- Annual borrowing privileges may be purchased at a discounted rate of $100 (available for purchase at the Circulation Desk).
- Alumni receive Visitor Borrowing Privileges.
- Alumni may request free access to the ATLA Religion Database with ATLA Serials.
- Residents of the Westchester (90045), Playa Vista (90094) and Playa del Rey (90293) neighborhoods are eligible for a discounted visitor borrowing privilege card. To purchase a card, go to the Circulation Desk Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. -7:45 p.m., Saturday or Sunday 11:00 a.m. -7:45 p.m. A current photo ID or utility bill, with your name and address, will be required for proof of neighborhood residency.
- Residents receive Visitor Borrowing Privileges.
Religious Residents & Religious Visitors
- Religious residents and visiting religious scholars receive Academic Year Borrowing Privileges.