Printing in the Library
Printing in the library is available on Level 1 in the Information Commons and Level 3. If you are printing from the library computers, you can print via the library's black and white printers and color printer on Level 1 or via the copy machine on Level 3. If you want to print from your personal device, you can use the PrintMe Cloud Service printer on Level 1.
Cost and Payment
- Black and White: 10 cents per side. Payment requires a OneCard or VTS card. Payment must be made with Flexi-dollars or the $20 LMU community printing credit that LMU faculty, students, and staff receive each year.
- Color: 25 cents per side. Payment requires a OneCard or VTS card. Payment must be made with Flexi-dollars or the $20 LMU community printing credit that LMU faculty, students, and staff receive each year.
- PrintMe: 10 cents per side. Payment requires either a OneCard, debit, or credit card.
- You can change cash into Flexi-dollars at the VTS machine in the photocopy room on Level 1, add money online (minimum $10), or go to the OneCard Office in University Hall, Suite 1100 (across from Einstein Bagels).
- LMU alumni and Loyola Law School affiliates with OneCards and others with Borrower's Cards may add value to those cards to print.
- Visitors can purchase a VTS card to pay for printing and add cash at the VTS machine on Level 1. The machine charges $1 for the card. The PrintMe service (instructions below) also takes credit and debit cards.
- OneCard Office provides refunds when printing errors occur.
Questions about printing? See our Printing Tutorials or visit the Information Desk on Level 1.
How to Print Using PrintMe
PrintMe Cloud Service enables wireless printing from any desktop or laptop computer and mobile devices using the PrintMe app.
Send files to the PrintMe Cloud from a desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet and receive a release code. Choose from a variety of ways to send files:
- Upload to PrintMe.com (recommended option)
- Email to LMU@PrintMe.com
- Upload via the PrintMe mobile application for iOS or Android
- USB drive at the printer
Find the PrintMe printer located on the first level of the library in the Information Commons.
Print when you're ready by entering your release code at the printer.
- Select "Print" option on printer touchscreen
- Choose uploading method (PrintMe is PrintMe.Com, USB, Mobile, etc.)
- Slide debit or credit card.
- Enter release code for print job.
- Choose printing options and release print job.