Information Desk @ the Library
Location: Level 1
Normal desk hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Summer desk hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For additional assistance, see Get Help for our 24/7 virtual chat.
Information Commons Assistance
During our extended service hours, you can get help from our staff or student workers with*:
- Information Commons Computers
- Basic research assistance
*Restrictions: While LMU librarians will do their best to help with every patron's unique needs in the library and information commons, please be aware that reference staff do not interpret research, proofread student papers, answer homework or test questions, compile full bibliographies, recommend or aid in Internet purchases or legal/tax/medical advice, repair patrons' personal computers, or set passwords on personal computers. Staff members can help you locate information, but they cannot read it and interpret it for you. For help with tutoring and writing, contact the Academic Resource Center. For more in-depth computing questions, contact the ITS Service Desk.
Advanced Research Help
Please visit our Research Consultation services page.