Loyola Law School Services @ the Library
Loyola Law School (LLS) students, faculty, and staff have access to the following library services:
- Academic Year Borrowing Privileges for LLS faculty and staff (LMU OneCard required)
- Semester Borrowing Privileges for LLS students (LMU OneCard required)
- Library computer access: Register for a computer guest log-in at the Information Desk (LMU OneCard or LLS Identification Card required) to use our Mac or PC computers.
- Group Study Rooms: Sign in with your LLS login information to reserve a room up to two weeks in advance for four hours at a time. You can check in online the day of or at the door console 15 minutes before the reservation begins. For additional information, see Group Study Rooms Policy.
- Equipment Check-Out
- Database access is available on Westchester and LLS campuses. LLS faculty and staff can also access databases off campus.
- Printing: Add Flexi dollars to your OneCard online or using the VTS machine.
- Interlibrary loan services are available through Loyola Law School Library.
Spouses and children of LLS faculty and staff have access to the following library services:
- Visitor Borrowing Privileges
- Library computer access (receive a guest login at the Information Desk)
For questions regarding the use of the library and its services, contact the Circulation Desk at 310.338.5709.