Loyola Law School (LLS) students, faculty, and staff have access to the following library services:
- Academic Year Borrowing Privileges for LLS faculty and staff (LMU OneCard required)
- Semester Borrowing Privileges for LLS students (LMU OneCard required)
- Information Commons computer access (PC side only)
- Group Study Rooms
Spouse and children of LLS faculty and staff have access to the following library services:
- Visitor Borrowing Privileges
- Information Commons computer access (request a guest login at the Information Desk)
To acquire an LMU OneCard, please visit the OneCard Office.
For questions regarding the use of the library and its services, please contact the Circulation Desk at 310.338.5709.